- The FACT 11r carbon frame features our most advanced carbon construction methods in order to reduce aerodynamic drag and optimize rider input and overall stiffness. The oversized bottom bracket ensures maximum power transfer and rigidity, while the design also falls within the strict UCI requirements.
- UCI-legal S-Works FACT carbon fork features a full monocoque design that’s been optimized to reduce aerodynamic drag, while also providing direct and responsive steering while in the TT position.
- S-Works FACT carbon crank is as light as it is stiff, ensuring that every watt you push is transferred into forward momentum.
- The UCI-legal Specialized Carbon Aerobar is wind-tunnel-optimized to reduce frontal drag, while also providing the versatility necessary to accommodate a wide range of fit options for maximum power, efficiency, and comfort.
- The UCI-legal Specialized Shiv Team carbon seatpost provides efficient and comfortable responsiveness, with enough adjustability to maximize both comfort and performance.